Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Monday 28 November 2016

Festive Monday Blues

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend and you are all up for another week, slowly getting closer to Christmas :)  It was a nice weekend here, all sunny and productive, I am working on another blanket present which I must finish in time and this one is a little big because it has to cater for a single bed :) I did run out of one of the colours and had to stop, but I made considerable progress.

On to what I wanted to talk about today. I was running around the streets window shopping and came across a lot of Blue, so I went to my favorite online store to check out some blue picks to fit in with the season's trends and decided to let you in on my finds. I saved this post for a Monday to also add it up to the Monday Blues theme :)

Starting off with a little classy casual top, here is a blue with black and white polka dots pattern. Perfect for the office :)



Then there was this cute lace embellished and slightly retro style top which I think is fun for the office as well. Black are just amazing together.


Below is another lacy top in a slighter brighter blue is more suitable for a classy casual look, but maybe not for an office.

Below is a more casual sweater in a mix of colours featuring blue as the main protagonist.


And the final blue top here is more suitable for a little romatic evening :)


Well I guess that is all for Monday Blues... I think I will go through some cool blue dresses for this season later on this week, and please look forward to a post filled with lots of glitz and glam to adorn these amazing tops and dresses.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below and see you soon :)

Love
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment