Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Sunday 27 April 2014

Korean Skincare Routine

 Hi Everyone! It has been a while since I updated here. It has been crazy lately with the new tasks at work and a household to run. Not to mention the frequent travelling to Brussels!  Anyways, I am back and I mean to catch up on a few things :) I am currently out of batteries for my camera, as soon as I go out to get a pack I will be taking some sweet pictures of my Rose Gold Pink Glitter polish :)  

In the meantime, here is something I found on another blog: Saranghae : Korean Skincare Routine

I am not sure if the blog is still active, as in if the writer still posts, because there are very few posts to read but this one linked above is really great. It explains the Korean skincare routine in utmost detail and also gives a good idea of the products to be used and how.  I am planning to take up that regime but since it is a multi-step regime with a LOT of stuff to do, I doubt I will graduate to the full task in days. It will take me some time to find the time for all of that, but I definitely think it is worth it!  Ladies have a look at that post and let me know if there are other korean skin care routines worth taking note of out there! Something for the whole body for example of fo the hands and feet?!  I am currently using Lioele Carry Me Hand Cream in Blueberry twice daily because with all the house chores to be done, I feel like I am wrinkling and drying out my hands prematurely. This cutie is having a positive effect up till now as hands feel really smooth. Since the handcream is kind of water proof, two applications, morning and night, are enough for me :)

I am going to leave you with this little update and blog promo. Hopefully I will find the time to whip up a real post! I have to go get ready for a wedding celebration this afternoon :) 

See you guys later :)

Saranghae!
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment