Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Friday 4 April 2014

Head Bands Haul :)

Hi Ladies,  here is another haul I did from Born Pretty Store. I purchased this lot a while ago before getting married and received it right after the wedding :) Like a present from me to me :)  Here are some photos of what I bought, some of which I already tried and got nice comments about. I will be posting a review on each one of them in the coming days but for the sake of this particular post, I will share with you pictures of the items and how to buy them :)  We all know it could take me a while to get to writing again and snapping pictures! Currently my camera is in desperate need of a set of new batteries but I don't have the time to go to the store!  Anyway, on with the show, the bracelet at the end of the pictorial was sent to me as a gift but the BPS staff, actually they sent two but I only photographed one :)


Everything came individually wrapped but it was a real pain to unwrap the pearl one below!



This one is really princessy and is supposed to be used in weddings. Well it can be used like that but I will definitely wear it with some blingy outfit for a night out! It looks gorgeous!

 This trio is my everyday favorites. I already wore the pink and the green one and people said that they look really cute and give me a certain look, I took the certain look part in a good way hehe

Those are some close ups of the cute boy with gold details


 


  
This is classy one with the pearls and such. I already wore it to my favorite restaurant with a rather casual look and it looked perfect. I can dress this up or down according to the outfit.










And last but not least, some pictures of the two Hello Kitty Bracelets I received as a gift with my order. Aren't they cute! I love the way their clasp is and the fact that they are not too wide so they will fit well around my wrist :)

You can purchase all the items above at Born Pretty Store and don't forget to use the Coupon on the right of the pace (PCLG10) to get everything 10% cheaper than the selling price, even if the items are marked on sale, you still get everything 10% lower. Oh and hurry because these head bands are really selling out fast, there were quite a few more I wanted to buy, if you remember I had posted links in a previous post were I talked about cute head bands that caught my eye. Well quite a few of them are sold out, in fact if you visit that post now, you won't find the pictures of the ones that are gone for good.

I wish to thank Born Pretty Store for the amazing shopping experience they provide everytime I visit their store, and congratulate them on the new look as well. The website had a makeover recently and now is more easy to navigate :)

Well I guess that's it for now,
Thanks for reading,
Saranghae
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment