Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Monday 28 October 2013

I am Back :)

Hello everyone! I have been away for some time and I am sooo sorry! But now I am back and I have quite a few things to share with you :) Last week I had to travel to Brussels for work and since I had to spend some time in peace on my own I decided to try out some products :) It's nice to be alone for some time... or maybe I am a loner... who knows!



So here are the plans for the upcoming posts. I plan to do the promised Etude House Silk Scarf Moist Pack and Silk Scarf Moist mist reviews. I have been promising these for some time now, but I never got around taking the photos and writing the write-up! Nasty naughty me!  Apart from those, I have a BB Cream by Lioele to review, a sheet mask by The Saem and Etude House's Ice Cream hair band which I am so in love with :)  Those are as far as reviews go.
  

 
I was thinking about opening another page to this blog where I will be showcasing all my cross-stitch work so far. Kind of like an online gallery. I was wondering wether this would be interesting to any of you out there... As far as cross-stitch exhibitions go, if you happen to be in Malta around the 6 - 8 th of December (2013) make sure you pop by the Stitch in Time Club exhibition which will be  held at the Catholic Institute in Floriana.  I shall be exhibiting around 30 pieces :) And if you do come, don't forget to look for me, I will be very glad to meet you :)
 
 
 
If you are interested, I will upload a post or two with regards to my visit to Brussels.  I did get the opportunity to go around two particular museums that are particularly appealing to my interests. I am warning you ahead of time, these posts will be picture heavy :) I might even go around posting a post about the Hotel that I was staying at.  Let me know if you look forward to these posts :)
 
 
 
On a totally different note and directing the subject back to Korea,  I just finished watching Playful Kiss, including the 7 special youtube episodes and I am hooked!  I really enjoyed it that I recommend you all watch it if you haven't!  It's so sweet and somehow realistic... Based on a Japanese manga, the story is something that all us girls can relate to, even if high school time is a really long time ago :)
 
Give it a shot :) let me know if you like it.. oh and Kim Hyun Joong is the Male Lead and he's gorgeous as always :))))



 

 
That's around it for today :) I am off to do some stitching on Taemin, to catch up on last week's :) 
 
See you soon,
Till next Post,
Saranghae

No comments:

Post a Comment