Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Etude House - Know Your Body Soft Cream Scrub Review



Hi Everyone!  Today it's review time. I am down with sick leave so I am taking the opportunity to do some writing :)




I had received a few samples of Etude House - Know Your Body Soft Cream Scrub and was dying to try them out.  The above is how the full product looks.. down below is how the sample pack looks :)  It contains enough product for one application.



 Plus it is the first sample that I encountered which has an english description :)


So here is my first impression:

The packaging is really cute with the light pink background and dark pink sugar all around :) The sachet has just on tear-off on one side which is not exactly easy to use.  I hate sachets because they tend to tear off in any direction except the desired one.  This one opened in a good way.  The texture is that of a sugary cream. It is not runny and has a lot of particles in it that remind me of sugar :)  The whole sachet was enough to cover all areas on my body and when scrubbing it doesn't hurt but you do feel the particles brushing they way around.  It has a really nice smell which I can't describe exactly.. to me it smells something between jasmine and camomile but it's really mild and nice.  It was easy to rinse off as well however I did not like the pulling effect at the end.  After I rinsed it off completely, my skin started to get the pulling feeling, it felt as if the scrub dried everything out.  I showered again with another Etude product which I will be reviewing soon, and the pulling effect left immediately.  I think all scrubs give that pulling effect when rinsed, but this one was a little too much.

Overview:

Pros:
Cute Packaging
Nice smell and good consistency
A little product is enough for an application (one sachet contains only 4ml of product)
It exfoliates very well and doesn't hurt
Easy to rinse off

Cons:
Skin starts pulling and feels dry





Overall Rating is 4.5 Diamonds :)

I consider buying the whole product even if it has the drying/pulling effect. This effect can be nullified with a shower :)  We all shower after applying a scrub so that shouldn't be a problem right!





Where to buy:

You can get the full product (150ml) for $14.44 from W2Beauty by clicking on the banner on the side or here :) Currently it is marked at 10% cheaper because usually this product sells at $16.05. The price also includes shipping so you don't have to add anything else.

I hope my review was helpful,
Till next post,
Saranghae,
Pauline 



No comments:

Post a Comment