Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Etude House Silky Cotton Pad Review






Today I want to share with you a mini review of the Etude House Cotton Squares.  I received a few squares from W2Beauty as a sample and here is my opinion :)

http://www.static.w2beauty.com/8959-large_default/etude-house-silky-cotton-pad.jpg









The cotton pads are really soft and gentle on the skin. I used them with toner and cleanser and they worked perfectly well.  They do not fall apart into tiny bits and you don't get loose fibres getting in your eyes, something which I really love!The only downside is that they are a little small :)  There isn't a lot to say about these little cuties. I think that they are best suited to use with skin toners rather than with skin cleansers since they are on the tiny side :) 

You can purchase Etude House Cotton pads from W2Beauty here  for $4.77 :)

This was quite a short post, till next one!


Saranghae
Pauline



No comments:

Post a Comment